Day Ten: More fuel = more energy…duh.
I realized yesterday, and confirmed today, that I wasn’t eating enough. I totally misinterpreted calorie numbers that the online thingy I’m using gave me. (I swear I’m usually smarter.) After some adjustments, I feel much better, but it’s a work in progress. Pretty sure I need to pump up the grains and fruit still. Time is short, so I’m just going to cut to the meat of it (so to speak).
- Tofu hash brown casserole with Daiya cheese (the last serving of it, finally), a clementine, and green tea
- Tofurky jerky
- Gardein beefless tips, steamed kale, artichoke hearts, water
- 5 (yes, just 5) Mike & Ike’s
- More water, more tea
- Thai-style basil tofu and green beans (I sub green beans for the asparagus. This is my favorite meal, bar none.) and quinoa
- 60 minutes of Bob Harper’s Yoga for the Warrior (a tiny bit easier than last time, still tough as hell)
- 20-minute walk with the pooch